We know the most reliable way, fortunately, that is the shortest as well. AOL email settings require the users to configure SMTP/IMAP (sometimes POP, which we do not recommend). Here the details that you need to enter to setup SMTP.
· AOL SMTP server name – smtp.aol.com.
· SMTP port – 465.
· Encryption method – TLS/SSL.
· Username – your full AOL email address
ending with @aol.com.
· Password – Your correct AOL Mail Password.
follow these settings to configure IMAP.
· Server name – imap.aol.com
· Port number – 993.
· Encryption technique – SSL.
The rest of the details are common with SMTP settings.
|Venue||Dates & Times|
|There are no upcoming performances for this event.|